Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A welcome from Rebecca



Hi, I want to begin by saying thank you for reading our blog. Emily and I aren’t professionals in anyway shape or form, we are normal people that just happen to know a little bit about the paranormal world. It has been about a year since I first started experiencing paranormal, I started sensing something unusual in my room with me at around ten in the evening every night; but now is not the time to talk about that.

One of the things we will talk to you about in the next few months is how to be safe while dealing with the paranormal. I didn’t realize that the paranormal could be so dangerous until I became close friends with Emily, I honestly didn’t believe in the paranormal until the recent months in which I have experienced a lot already and learned so much in the short time that I have known Emily.

I hope that you stay tuned for more posts, which will be posted weekly. We plan to post one post each once a week. I (Rebecca) will be posting my blog every Tuesday and Emily will be posting hers every Thursday. every month we each will post our own thoughts on the same subject. Thank you again for reading our blog and hope that we help you with your paranormal issues (If you have any).

Rebecca Smith
"To Trust, respect, challenge, Educate and seek the truth"

No comments:

Post a Comment