Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hi again, So I wanted to talk to you all about the demon(s) that have attacked and tormented me for months on end. I remember one night when my spirit guide warned me that they were coming, I thought she was being silly and ignored her warnings. That’s when the nightmares began, the same dream over and over again; a wolf type figure with red eyes telling me it was going to hurt me. I let this go on for a few months, then one night I woke up; I couldn’t move it was like someone or something was sitting on me. Between a few friends we came up with a few ideas of what it was that was attacking/tormenting me.


A few months after determining the few things that it could possibly be, I somehow became possessed by this demon figure; not once, not twice... 3 times. several times happened during webcam sessions with my friend and co-blogger Emily Griffin.
After these possessions that happened, I finally somehow banished the demon, or so I had thought. I still occasionally sense the demon outside my window, but it cannot seem to pass through into my room anymore.


Rebecca Smith
"To Trust, respect, challenge, Educate and seek the truth"

No comments:

Post a Comment