Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Life with Alex Rodregez



Around the middle of July of 2012 I began to experience something paranormal, it started out small like knocking and then one night in august I heard it. Someone was talking to me, it was a little girl asking me for help. I told her I wished for her to leave and she told me that she could not do that. I learned at that time that she was my spirit guide (Yes I know strange that a little girl be my spirit guide?) which I now would not know what to do without her. 

We had several ideas of what it could have been or who it could have been, the first idea we had was it could have been a demon which is why we tried to cast the bitch out (didn't work too well on that note).
then we thought it was my fathers mother (AKA my grandmother who I didn't have a close relationship with), she passed away about 2 years ago. We thought it was her because of type of activity that was going on.

Then I started getting mental images of a young girl in my room, she wore a white sundress with brown or black hair and blue eyes. She was around 6 or 7 years old, and she was about hip high on me. I did some research and discovered that she died of T.B. back in the 18 hundreds with her sister Sylvia and her parents.
Sylvia is very bitter about the way their lives ended and tends to take it out on those around her, she made several attempts at tormenting me but was unsuccessful at these attempts.  

Alex (My spirit guide) is still with me to this day, in fact she says hi but will not appear to see you any time soon as she is very shy. But know she is watching you even if she doesn't show herself to you.

- Rebecca Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment